The DUFF Review

The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
5 Stars
I decided to read The DUFF because I always felt like the ugly one out of my group of friends. I actually still do even though I'm in my twenties. I don't think that feeling ever really goes away. I was interested in seeing the thoughts of someone like me and seeing if they got the happy ending that I longed for. I actually didn't love the main character, Bianca, from the start. I'm still not sure if I do. When it came to her thoughts, I began to hope I didn't sound that annoying. Not to say she's a bad character, she's actually pretty great. I just found myself a little annoyed at times, but what book doesn't have even one thing that gets on your nerves? Nothing is perfect. Moving on to Wesley Rush. He was my absolute favorite character in this book. I mean, I loved him from the very start even if he seemed like a douche. Maybe this is because I had my own Wesley at some point. Actually a few Wesleys, you get the point. Kody wrote a novel that makes you feel like you're not so alone in what you're feeling. However, it isn't all sad and moody. It's actually quite hilarious at times and very feel good as well. I definitely see myself rereading this book in the future whenever I need a smile. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart