Dash & Lily's Book of Dares Review


Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
4 Stars
I had originally planned on saving this book for Christmas and I kind of wish I had. I feel like reading it so early in the year might have taken away from the experience? I could be wrong. The story was cute and I'm all about people getting out of their bubble, I'm trying to myself, but at the same time I wasn't completely in love with the characters. However, at the end I still found myself wanting more. I hate how it just ended so abruptly. Out of fear of giving away anything, I'll just keep it short and say that it's a cute contemporary especially for the Winter time. If there were ever to be a sequel, I'd read it.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart