Dorothy Must Die Stories Review

Dorothy Must Die Stories by Danielle Paige
5 Stars
I am so glad that this exists! I loved being able to get a glimpse into what happened before Amy Gumm arrived in Oz. After each novella I became more suspicious of each character and in a way I kind of loved it. Was the magic twisting Dorothy, was it a person controlling her, or was this who she really was? Is Glinda really even a "good witch"? Has the Wizard really changed? I was left with questions, but I didn't mind. The stories were full of little things that don't seem important, but then it all comes together and you start to think. I have my theories about who is truly bad and whatnot. I'm excited to find out if my theories are correct. It was also nice to get in the heads of 3 other characters. I highly recommend to anyone who loved Dorothy Must Die and even though they are novellas, I suggest you still read book one first. I know some people don't care, but I think in this case it's really helpful. Danielle Paige is fantastic at what she does and I will read anything she writes. I cannot wait to dive into The Wicked Will Rise. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

  1. Hi! Are the individual prequel books the same as the content of this one? I can't decide whether I should buy this book or the three prequel books individually. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a bind up of the prequels. If you're concerned about cost, I'd say get the ebooks, but if not the bind up is a nice edition to the collection.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart