Never Never Review


Never Never Part 1 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
5 Stars

What can I possibly say about this novel without giving the plot away? I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I needed to know what happened to these people. I found myself trying to figure it out and let me tell you, I still have tons of questions and no answers. It was a completely addicting read for me. At the very end I needed more and I know I'm not the only one. If you love mysteries and you love feeling like you've been thrown for a loop, I highly recommend this book. I honestly wish I could say more. Have you read this book? How did you feel about it? I need to discuss it with someone, please leave a comment below.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart