Conversations: Showing Book Love


This time around for Conversations, we're talking about how we show our love and appreciation for the books we read. Are you ready for this super simple answer?

I SHARE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. For real, I push the books that I love on everyone. I share them all over my Instagram and Twitter. I practically shout it from the rooftops when I love a book. And since my answer is so incredibly simple, I'll share some of my favorites with you. Ones that I have pictures of at least. Note: These aren't in any special order.

My review!

My review and interview!

My review for this one is coming within the next week! But I will tell you that this was an emotional one that I could not put down! For now, check out my interview with the author!

The Interview!

My review!

My review!

My review!

My review:

My review!

My review for this one will be up eventually. I must tell you that I loved this book so much! Also, Abigail is such a sweetheart! I hope you'll add this to your tbr.

Find it on Goodreads!

My review!

My review!

My review!

I know, this post was kind of boring and may have sent you a lot of places. I'm sorry. I had to share the love though! One book I really wish was on here would have to be A Court of Mist and Fury, but I have yet to take a picture and review that one. So much love for Rhysand and the Night Court. Feel free to link me to your post and if you don't have one then tell me your faves and how you spread the love! Have a wonderful weekend!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart