The Princess Diaries Review

The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
4 Stars
I picked up this book because I really wanted to read the adult book that has been added to the series. Being that I've never read these books, I felt that I should. Now, I breezed through this book. It was a quick, fun, light, and easy read. Not surprising since it's meant for tweens and teens. My main problem was how young Mia seemed, it might be just me, but I did not act like that in high school. Not even middle school, it read like 5th grade me was writing it. Yes, I said it was enjoyable, but my god, Mia drove me nuts most of the time. I'm really hoping to see her grow up because I don't know how much more of that I can take. I will definitely be picking up book 2 very, very soon. Have any of you read the series? I'd be interested in your thoughts.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart