First Book Outlet Experience

My very first Book Outlet order!

If you watch as many "Booktube" videos as I do, you've probably heard of Book Outlet. Book Outlet is notoriously known for their amazingly low prices or "read-iculously low" as they put it. On December 28th they had this Boxing Day sale where if you spent a certain amount of money, you got a certain amount of money off of your order. I managed to spend around $75 so I received $30 off of my purchase. I finally decided to give in and purchase from Book Outlet because they had ten of the books in The Princess Diaries series. I wanted to start reading them so I can read the new adult book in the series. Unfortunately, three of the books sold out before I checked out, but I was still able to get the rest. Anyway, I now see why everyone is so in love with this company. If you don't have a ton of money, but you fly through books like there is no tomorrow then they allow you to feed your addiction without breaking the bank. Only one of my books came with the wrong cover and I'm not even mad about it, it's still beautiful so no worries. Overall, I loved my books and I cannot wait to make more purchases in the future. I'll leave a list of the books I bought below. Have you ever used Book Outlet? If not, you can use this link to make your first purchase!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Books in my haul and their links!

You may notice that some of the links take you to Goodreads, that's because those books aren't currently on Book Outlet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart