Arrow Volume 1 Review


Arrow Volume 1 by Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg, and Mike Grell
4.5 Stars
This year I started watching Arrow and when I was looking into purchasing the dvds, I was recommended this graphic novel. Of course I had to put it on my Christmas list! I read this in one sitting and while I did breeze through it, it was not what I expected. I figured it would have a lot more to do with the television show and it did, but it didn't in my opinion. I was a little confused as to where certain things fit in and whatnot. I just think that if they're going to put Stephen Amell on the cover, then it should be a lot clearer and be a lot more related. I hope I'm making sense. Regardless of my problem with that, it definitely was entertaining and completely enjoyable. I recommend this if you're looking for an extra dose of Arrow, but I wouldn't say you're missing anything if you don't pick it up. Also, I really enjoyed the artwork it really matches the feel. Let me know your thoughts!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart