Twelve Days of Christmas Review

Twelve Days of Christmas by Debbie Macomber
5 Stars

I know that the Thanksgiving/Christmas debate weighs heavy on some people. I'm all for giving thanks and all that, but it shouldn't be only on one day. Thanksgiving food is not my favorite and my family drives me nuts so I'm already in Christmas mode. I saw this book on Amazon for about five dollars and it sounded cute as hell.

What isn't appealing about a blogger performing acts of kindness around Christmas time? Debbie certainly was able to put me in a festive mood. This Christmas romance is short, sweet, and just the right amount of cheesy. I loved reading as these two went from annoying one another to loving each other. Julia and Cain are just the sweetest and I was rooting for them from the start. Luckily, the romance does not disappoint. I also appreciate that there is a super cute dog in the book even if he isn't a huge focal point. It was a completely heartwarming experience.

Debbie Macomber opened me up to Christmas romance novels and after I finished, I went and bought two more. One of which is also written by her. How do you feel about Holiday romances? If you enjoy them, what are your favorites? Let me know in the comments. Happy Reading!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

  1. I'm not a fan of Thanksgiving either... bleh. Oh my gosh, this sounds like one I need to read ASAP!! I'm a sucker for holiday romance reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you pick it up. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart