A Very Arc-ish Readathon Wrap Up

A Very Arc-ish Readathon

So, the readathon has come and gone oh so quickly. I think this may be the first readathon where I actually got some reading done without putting myself in a stress induced slump. I know you're probably curious as to how I did, unless you follow me on Twitter. And.... I read two whole ARCs. Yep, you read that right, TWO. I even started a third about an hour before the readathon officially ended. Let's get to it!

My first book is actually a secret, but y'all will hear about it eventually and trust me when I tell you it was absolutely wonderful! The second one I finished was The Duke of Bannerman Prep by Katie A. Nelson and I loved it! Seriously, who doesn't love a good boarding school read? I know they're some of my favorite. My full spoiler free review will be up tomorrow if you're interested in my thoughts. Lastly, I just started reading What the Dead Want by Norah Olson and I'm definitely intrigued. Plus I'm really digging the short chapters. I don't mind long chapters, but short ones make it easier for me to breeze on through as I lie to myself by saying "just one more chapter".

So tell me, did you participate in the Very Arc-ish Readathon? If so, how did you do? I'm actually quite happy with my progress since my goal was just one. Thank you to Aimal for hosting! Happy reading everyone!
Xoxo,

Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart