A Very Arc-ish Readathon TBR

A Very Arc-ish Readathon
So the other night I was scrolling through Twitter, as one does, and I came across someone's announcement that they were joining the "A Very Arc-ish Readathon" hosted by the lovely Aimal at Bookshelves & Paperbacks. Now it got me thinking about possibly joining. After all, I am way behind on my review books and it is for the entire month of April. First my 6+ month slump was created by extreme happiness and then fed by the depression that my first heartbreak created. While I am not completely out of my slump and am not completely sure that I will be doing this, I want to try. And maybe telling everyone will help me try.

So here it is, a bullet point list of some of my choices. Let's hope I at least read one. That's my goal.
  • Freeks by Amanda Hocking
  • The Duke of Bannerman Prep by Katie A. Nelson
  • How it Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes
  • Alterations by Stephanie Scott
  • This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
  • Please Don't Tell by Laura Tims
  • One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards
  • The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight
  • Change Places With Me by Lois Metzger
Now that is a longer list than I had planned. However, I seriously think I'll only finish one or two so I'm not going to pressure myself. Will I stick to the list? Maybe. But I also have so many arcs that I could stray from it if something sounds appealing enough. I'm going to play this by ear and see how it goes. First things first, finish my current read, Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. What's your April TBR looking like? I'd love to know if you've read anything on my list. Happy reading.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart