April Reading Plans

As many of you know, I hate making TBR's. I never stick to them because I am very much a mood reader and I cannot predict my moods, try as I might. This isn't always the best for my blogging and I am trying to change it, but you know. So that being said, I have a few ideas for what I would like to try and read during the month of April.

The Fall of Grace by Amy Fellner Dominy
I've actually already started this, but wasn't able to finish it in the month of March so on we go. Amy is such a kind human and I love a good puzzle. Especially if part of the story takes place in Arizona. I was stoked when she gave me a copy.

Midnight Sun by Trish Cook
I actually didn't plan on reading this one. I was interested in the movie though. However, one of my coworkers decided that we should read it and see the movie together like she had a week before when we both read Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda. I am always down for more reader friends and could not say no. It's not bad so far, but I'm only 26 pages in and that's not enough for a fully formed opinion.

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
It's a goal of mine to reread the Twilight series this year and also read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner for the first time. This series brought me back to reading after I had fallen out of love with it and I haven't left since. I would love to revisit these stories as an adult almost 10 years later. It's interesting to see what details I have forgotten and if I feel the same way about them. Especially New Moon. Back when I first read the series New Moon was my least favorite out of the four. We'll just have to wait and see.

I have other books I want to read as well, but I'm so bad at sticking to a set reading list that I really don't want to set myself up for failure. I'm excited to try and read these three all the way through which would be amazing considering there aren't any days off from work this month. April is going to be busy. Wish me luck y'all. What's on your reading list? I would love to know. Happy Reading!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

  1. haha! I'm also really bad at making TBR lists! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I overwhelm myself. Or it feels like school all over again where I'm being forced to read. Either way, I just suck at following them. Do you still attempt it or no?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart