ARC August TBR

ARC August 2017
As I'm sure you know by now, I'll be talking about ARC August. This is an event hosted by Read Sleep Repeat where we all get together and read our ARCs or Advanced Reader Copies. These can be new ones or old ones. As long as it's an ARC it doesn't matter.

Now this is only my second ARC August and to avoid a slump, I'm giving myself a ton of options. My overall goal is to finish at least two. Which may not seem like a lot, but I also want to read some published books as well throughout the month. Being as July isn't over, I could still get to some of these before August but I'm making my TBR anyway. Wish me luck!

Tentative TBR:
- Submerge by Tobie Easton
- The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
- As You Wish by Chelsea Sedoti (I want to read this one around my birthday)
- Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
- Change Places With Me by Lois Metzger
- A Season for Fireflies by Rebecca Maizel
- How It Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes
- Race to the Bottom of the Sea by Lindsay Eagar
- The Key to Everything by Paula Stokes

Will I stick to this list? Maybe. I have a lot more ARCs in my possession that need to be read. These are just the ones that I have the most interest in at this exact moment. Will you be joining ARC August? A blog isn't required. You can find the info and signup here. Have you read any of these books? Which one should I get to first?
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

  1. I'm participating in #ARCAugust too and I'm excited for it to begin tomorrow! Happy ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so nervous about it. I'm doing some readathons this month too! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. Good luck this month and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Have fun! :)

    I gave your Bloglovin' & Google+ a follow!

    Would you mind checking out my book reviews blog at El's Book Reviews and possibly give it a follow? Super excited to read your posts!

    - El

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I followed you as well. (:

      Delete
  3. I swear I always make a tbr list that I say I'm going to stick to and never do lol. This list is awesome by the way. Found some books that I wish to add to my ever growing book pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very rarely read anything from a set TBR. Lol. I'm glad you were able to find some new books! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. What a fun event! I'm hoping to get more ARCs this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but I'm also trying to be more realistic with my work schedule. I don't want to feel like I'm drowning under the pressure. I hope you get all the ones you are hoping for!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart