The F-It List Review

The F-It List by Julie Halpern
3.5 Stars
I was really struggling with whether to give this book 3 stars or 4 stars. Clearly I settled on the midpoint, 3.5 stars. I enjoyed reading Th F-It List, but I also found the main character to be a little annoying. Maybe this is because I struggled to see how she could be making some of the decisions she made or treated people the way she did. Regardless of these issues, I couldn't put it down. I had to see where the story went, mostly for Becca. I found myself having little interest in what happened Alex and that's not what you want in a novel. I appreciate the fact that someone showed how it may be like to find out that your best friend has cancer and may be dying, but at the same time I found it to be whiny and the character to be quite self-deprecating. When I bought this novel, I thought it would be more focused on the friendship rather than Alex finding love. While there is some focus on friendship, I personally would've preferred that to be the main focus. I would love to hear your thoughts.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart