Summer Reading Wrap-up

Summer Reading Wrap-Up
So I bet you all know what I'm about to say. I failed at my Summer tbr. Big shocker there. However, I have been reading. Hopefully in a few days I'll be able to post a review. I haven't done one in forever! I'm actually quite excited. I had planned to read The Cheerleaders and The Woman in the Window over the Summer, but my slump prevailed and I put them both down for the time being. At this point I had absolutely given up on finding something to pull me out of what I would call a severe slump. It was completely on accident that I am actually reading now. What happened? Well, I was browsing Netflix for something new to try. I always said I wasn't interested in Outlander and that it wasn't my type of show. I hate historical fiction and I know this is more than that, but still it does have that historical element. I've never had access to the show anyway until they put it on Netflix. Needless to say I was very surprised when I couldn't stop watching. I purchased a Starz account to continue on to seasons 3 and 4 and finished it all within two weeks. That's when I made the decision to order the first book. I obviously wouldn't be writing this post if I had just started reading. At this exact moment I am on page 499 out of 627. The end is in sight and I am so sure I am going to finish that I even bought book two. Keep your eye on the blog for a review soon. As for an August tbr, the only thing on it will be Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon. I'll keep y'all updated. What are you currently reading? Tell me in the comments. Happy reading!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart