The Promise of Stardust Review

The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley
5 Stars
This novel gave me a full range of feelings. I sobbed a ton, full on ugly cried, and I even wanted to throw the book across the room. I would say that is the mark of a fantastic book. I buddy read this one with my best friend, who isn't much of a reader, and when she finished it I was basically told that she hated me and I needed to finish it. One of the best texts ever. Anyway, in this book we are introduced to a couple as a big shift is happening in their lives and slowly we go through flash backs and begin to really understand them. This book will absolutely break your heart in the best way. I don't want to give anything away, but I will say that it deals with when life begins as well as when life should end. If any of you have read this, I would absolutely love to talk about it. If you haven't and you would like to, it's decently priced on the Barnes & Noble website.
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart