Jurassic Park Review

Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
5 Stars
As a lover of the Jurassic Park movies, I just had to read the book. Now there were some changes and I actually didn't mind them much. An example being the nephew is older than the niece and it's the opposite in the films. I actually loved that difference. The boy being older made a ton of sense to me. I personally really enjoyed how this book jumps from the people that are in the park to the people that are in the labs and control rooms instead of only getting one side of the story. It's very interesting to see how each person reacts to all of the chaos. I would have to say one of my absolute favorite things was every time Dr. Ian Malcolm started rambling about how things wouldn't work, etc. When it came to the action, it was every bit as thrilling as the movies, if not more. I definitely needed to know what was going to happen next and I could not put it down! Within a few days of finishing Jurassic Park, I found myself at my local Barnes & Noble to buy the sequel. I would say if you enjoy the movies, you should give the book a go. However, keep in mind that it was written in 1990. Tell me your thoughts, I'd love to hear them!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart