Something Different


Something I have really enjoyed lately is creating. I find that it is really good for my mental health during these rough times. That being said, I made a few bookmarks for myself and thought that maybe others would enjoy these too. Late last night I made a google order form for these in case anyone would like to purchase them. The form does include better pictures of the designs, I promise.

I am not an amazing artist, but I do try my best. Each one comes "handmade with love" stamped on the back. I think $3 is a fair asking price and I would really love your support. If you took the time to read this, I appreciate you. Happy reading!

Xoxo,

Gabriella

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart