Summer Reading Plans

Summer Reading
Being that I haven't really been able to finish a book since January, I'm planning on keeping my upcoming TBRs very light. Or I at least won't get my hopes up/pressure myself to complete it. That being said, I've been working on reading The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas. I' about 100 pages in, but I have been for a while now. I also recently purchased The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn and started reading it too. I believe I have managed to get somewhere around 50 pages in.

With any luck I will be able to finish both of the books mentioned above. However, I have a copy of Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith headed my way and I'm dying to dive in. The Chase by Elle Kennedy also have my attention. I absolutely loved her Off-Campus series so I have high hopes for this Briar U spin-off series. Fingers crossed that it does not disappoint.

I don't think I will necessarily get to all of these books or if other books will grab my attention, but for now this is what I hope to accomplish for the Summer of 2019. What books are you currently reading or planning to read soon? Do you have any recommendations for me? Let me know in the comments. Happy Reading!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of The Cheerleaders and The Woman in the Window! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying them both so far! I still haven't read as much as I would have liked, but some progress is better than none. Have you read either of them?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart