The Fall Tag

The Fall Tag

A huge thank you to Daniella from The Little Book Spy for tagging me and to Ell from Ellduclos for creating this tag.

1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
My favorite fall scent is actually the Autumn Harvest soy candle from Target.

2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?

Honestly fall makes me think of Halloween and witches. Arizona doesn't really have fall in my mind. It goes from a hot Summer to a cold-ish Winter.

3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?

Practical Magic is by far my favorite Halloween movie. I watch it year round, but something about Spooky season makes it even better.

4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?

I actually already bought my costume and wore it to the Fall Festival at the preschool. I dressed up as Neil from Koo Koo Kanga Roo. It was a hit and I'm probably wearing it to work again on Wednesday.

5. What is your favorite fall trend?

Flannels. I LOVE a good flannel.

6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?

The same drink that come to mind always, a chai latte. These make me a happy person no matter what the season.

7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!

I actually don't have one. Oops.

8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?

Dutch apple pie all the way. I have yet to find a gluten-free one that I enjoy though.

9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!

Probably watching spooky movies. I don't really have any traditions for Fall. Come back during Winter.

10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?

NO. Ready for Winter. Christmas time is just the best.


Now I know this post had absolutely nothing to do with books so here is a small update on my bookish life. I've finished maybe one or two books this month. The most recent being You by Caroline Kepnes. I really enjoyed it. I found it to be perfect for spooky season and I even ordered the sequel. I have no idea what I plan to read next, but I'm hoping it will be just as good, if not better. While I am grateful to have been tagged I don't think I will be tagging anybody else since it's been so long. I get the feeling most people have done it already. Thank you for stopping by. Happy reading!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

  1. What is a 'fall beauty product'? I don't even know haha. Something in an orange shade?? My sister also really enjoyed You - it does sound like a good read for the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was a good read. The show has been pretty great as well. As for the beauty stuff, pumpkin spice chapstick? Lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart