ARC August 2017
As I'm sure you know by now, I'll be talking about ARC August. This is an event hosted by Read Sleep Repeat where we all get together and read our ARCs or Advanced Reader Copies. These can be new ones or old ones. As long as it's an ARC it doesn't matter.
Now this is only my second ARC August and to avoid a slump, I'm giving myself a ton of options. My overall goal is to finish at least two. Which may not seem like a lot, but I also want to read some published books as well throughout the month. Being as July isn't over, I could still get to some of these before August but I'm making my TBR anyway. Wish me luck!
- Submerge by Tobie Easton
- The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
- As You Wish by Chelsea Sedoti (I want to read this one around my birthday)
- Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
- Change Places With Me by Lois Metzger
- A Season for Fireflies by Rebecca Maizel
- How It Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes
- Race to the Bottom of the Sea by Lindsay Eagar
- The Key to Everything by Paula Stokes
Will I stick to this list? Maybe. I have a lot more ARCs in my possession that need to be read. These are just the ones that I have the most interest in at this exact moment. Will you be joining ARC August? A blog isn't required. You can find the info and signup here. Have you read any of these books? Which one should I get to first?