ARC August Intro

ARC August

Hello and welcome to my very first post for ARC August 2016! ARC August is an event hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat where we all try and get through our stack of ARCs. This will be my first time ever doing the event and I am so completely stoked about it! Now let's talk about what I have planned for this month.

How About A TBR?

Well, being the mood reader that I am, I don't really have one! Shocker right? Every single time I set a TBR, I either fall into a deep slump or I just stray from my list. However, I don't want to completely leave you hanging. So I will mention a few books that I am in fact interested in, but am not forcing myself to get to.

- The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti *

- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova

- The Cabin by Natasha Preston

- Wake the Hollow by Gaby Triana

- Aftermath by Clara Kensie

- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh

- The Lost and Found by Katrina Leno

- Two Summers by Aimee Friedman

- Frannie and Tru by Karen Hattrup

- Change Places with Me by Lois Metzger

- How if Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes

- The Fall of Butterflies by Andrea Portes

*Currently Reading

Wow, that already feels kind of overwhelming even though I'm not committing to those. Anyway, join me on this adventure of trying to shorten my review pile! I'll be posting mini updates every Wednesday and on Thursday, September 1st I will do a final wrap-up. Have you read any of these books? Which ones do you recommend? I'd love to hear all about my potential reads. If you're participating in ARC August, what will you be reading? Leave me your thoughts and your links! Happy reading!
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart