The Mistake Review

The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
5 Stars
Going into this book I wasn't completely stoked about following a different set of characters because I had fallen in love with the main characters of the last book. At first, the change was not welcome, but soon I found myself falling completely in love with these ones as well. I could relate to Grace in her awkward babbling around men and I could relate to Logan in that his future seemed bleak. I really love when I relate so much to characters that I can feel their emotions as I read. Ms. Kennedy wrapped me up yet again in this hot romance and I seriously hope for more of these novels. I still have a problem with the use of "my sex" as a way to describe one's genitals, but that might just be me. I will also say that while these books are companion novels, I think they should be read in order. I can't wait to see more of these books! Share your thoughts?
Xoxo,
Gabriella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Part One Wrap-Up

Armchair BEA 2017 Day Two

Debut Author Bash 2017: Kate Hart